LUC vocational training series is designed to prepare every participant for the competitive job market of the 21st century. It provides them with a solid foundation and skills in the field of ICT that will enable then to become self reliance.
This programme plays a key role in the SME development and poverty reduction in various communities. Its aim is to inculcate and enhance every participant skills and reduce poverty through empowerment.
The training focus on the following specialized areas:
The training took place online with the following objectives:
· To Promote First Generation Businessmen and Industrialists
· To Create Awareness about Availability of Resources
· To Promote Small, Cottage & Local Industries
· To Encourage Self Employment Tendencies
· To Provide Knowledge about Government Plans and Programmes
· To Make a Successful Entrepreneur
· To Provide Training to Operate Business
· To Create Awareness about Marketing
· To Develop Entrepreneurs in all Areas of the Country
· To Remove Doubts of Entrepreneurs, Give Solutions and Suggest Remedies of Problems